du stage :
||- Communication - Information
ou mission confiée au stagiaire :
This Internship will be hosted by the Group Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) department.
The objective is to run a global Proof a Concept (from definition to operation demonstration) related to the implementation of the ERM Digital Control Rooms (DCR) in liaison with the implementation of the ERM HUB (internal communication portal for the whole Group).
Several DCRs & HUB sections have to be implemented: one per Division (Commercial, Helicopter, Defence & Space) plus one at Group level.
In practice define the HUB & DCR operational process, operate them and optimise the "added value" of building bridges between these two processes for the Risk & Opportunity Management efficiency and recognition:
For DCR & HUB associated to "Commercial" and "Group":
o DCR: define and operate the update process in view to automate it
o HUB: define and operate the administration & content management process of the ERM HUB in view to optimise and stabilise it.
o Collect and prepare the ERM communication material to be published in the HUB or accessible in the DCRs
o Investigate possible adding value bridges between these two streams as well as ways to channel data from either streams to smartphones
For DCR & HUB not associated to "Commercial" and "Group":
o Participate to the deployment of the DCR and HUB in "Helicopter" & "Defence & Space"
o Contribute to the overall alignment within the Group of ways of working and practices
This internship will start on 2nd January 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
What will be your role?
Take operational responsibilities, such as:
- Process Documentation update (DCR & HUB internal proceeding manual)
- Operation & Administration of HUB content & access rights
- Experimentation of the DCR content update & access rights
- ERM Communication enhancement
- Propose ideas to improve the efficiency for the ERM activity
/ outils utilisés :
du poste :
|What do you bring?
- 2nd year of a Master’s degree or 5th year of an Engineering School, specialising in Information Technology OR 2nd year of a Master’s degree of a Business School
- Good understanding of Business & Corporate aspects
- Knowledge of front end e.g. web site & digital community development and maintenance
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Skills in image processing tools such as GIMP; Photoshop would be an advantage
- Good Team player with strong communication skills
- Advanced English skills;
- Other language skills would be a plus
du stage :
du stage :